SESD Transportation Forms

When moving within the district you must contact your student's school first. You will be required to complete paperwork and show proof of residency for your new address. The school will process your request and notify the Transportation Department. At that time your transportation change will be made and you will be notified.

26 -Transportation Change Request.pdf 7.82 KB (Last Modified on November 17, 2015)

Kindergarten / First Grade Transportation Waiver

Transportation Waiver form.pdf 60.65 KB (Last Modified on November 17, 2015)

Student Transportation Complaint Form

43 - Student Transportation Complaint Form.pdf 7.82 KB (Last Modified on November 29, 2018)